This book for researchers in industry and academia provides an overview of key dielectric materials for capacitor technology. It covers preparation and characterization of state-of-the art dielectric materials including ceramics, polymers and polymer nanocomposites, for the most popular applications including energy storage, microwave communication and multi-layer ceramic capacitors.
The book begins with an introduction to electrostatic capacitor technology, then goes on to cover the following topics: techniques for capacitor dielectrics characterization; dielectric polymers and dielectric metamaterials for high energy capacitors; polymer/nanofiller composites; high-temperature polymer-based dielectrics for electrostatic energy storage; design and simulations of capacitor dielectrics by phase-field computations; rational design on polymer dielectrics; inorganic dielectrics for high-energy-density capacitors; ceramic dielectrics for microwave communication; ceramic dielectrics for MLCCs; and finally two chapters on future prospects for polymers and ceramics.
2. Techniques for capacitor dielectrics characterization
3. Dielectric polymers and dielectric metamaterials for high-energy capacitors
4. Polymer/nanofiller composites
5. High-temperature polymer-based dielectrics for electrostatic energy storage
6. Design and simulations of capacitor dielectrics by phase-field computations
7. Rational design on polymer dielectrics
8. Inorganic dielectrics for high-energy-density capacitors
9. Ceramic dielectrics for microwave communication
10. Ceramic dielectrics for MLCCs
11. Future prospects: polymer part
12. Future prospects: ceramic part
Download Advanced Dielectric Materials for Electrostatic Capacitors PDF or ePUB format free