- eBook:Pro SAP Scripts, Smartforms, and Data Migration: ABAP Programming Simplified
- Author:Sushil Markandeya
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:December 2, 2017
- Pages:626 pages
You will then apply these concepts to hands-on exercises covering real business scenarios. These scenarios include creating a custom form from scratch to output purchase orders. Smartforms will then be introduced as an enhanced tool to output business documents. The book will show you how to apply the concepts of Smartforms to real-world problems.
The data migration material includes details of the Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW). This is intro
duced as a platform from which every data migration task can be performed, minimizing or eliminating programming.
What You Will Learn
- Create and deploy SAP script forms and related objects
- Modify a copy of a SAP-supplied SAP script form, configure it, and deploy it according to transaction code ME22N
- Build Smartforms forms and deploy them
- Carry out data migration using the batch input and call transaction methods
- Perform data migration using all four methods available in LSMW
- Modify a copy of a SAP-supplied Smartforms form, configure it, and deploy it according to transaction code NACE
Readers new to SAP ABAP programming (close to three years of experience or less) are the primary target audience for this book. Intermediate users can also utilize this book as a reference source.
Chapter 2: SAP Script–Hands-on Exercises
Chapter 3: Smartforms—Forms, Styles, and Text Modules
Chapter 4: Smartforms–Hands-on Exercises
Chapter 5: Migration Using Batch Input Session and Call Transaction Methods
Chapter 6: Data Migration Using Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW–I
Chapter 7: Data Migration Using Legacy System Migration Workbench LSMW–II
Download Pro SAP Scripts, Smartforms, and Data Migration: ABAP Programming Simplified PDF or ePUB format free