- eBook:EXCEL 2020 CRASH COURSE: The Complete Beginner to Expert Guide That Teaches Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft Excel 2020
- Author:Aaron Baddey
- Data:October 31, 2020
- Pages:146 pages
Microsoft Excel is a powerful tool both for personal use and business use. Learning to use Excel can be overwhelming when you're confronted with a thousand-page guide that's talking about anything and everything under the sun.
In this book; Excel 2020 Crash Course, Aaron Baddey walks you through the basics of using Excel by focusing on what you'll really need for day-to-day use of Excel 2020.
This is a comprehensive guide that will teach you all you need to know about Excel 2020 for data entry, manipulation and analysis.
Topics covered in this powerful book include:
- Getting Started with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding Excel Ribbons
- Working on Cells in Excel
- Creating Tables in Excel
- Customizing the Default Workbook
- Basic Formulas and Calculations in Excel
- Referencing Cells in Excel
- How to Make A Schedule in Excel
- Search and Find Function in Excel
- Excel Data Validation, Filters, And Grouping
- How to Input A Signature in Excel
- Using Find and Replace in Excel
- How to Create Charts in Excel
- Creating Pivot Table and Charts in Excel
- The Excel Power Query
- Solving Common Printing Issues in Excel
- Formatting Numbers in Excel
- Shortcuts in Microsoft Excel
- Tips and Tricks on Excel
- Sharing Data Online on Excel
- And lots more...
Download EXCEL 2020 CRASH COURSE: The Complete Beginner to Expert Guide That Teaches Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft Excel 2020 PDF or ePUB format free