- eBook:The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro: Learn advanced editing techniques to dramatically speed up your workflow
- Author:Jarle Leirpoll, Dylan Osborn, Paul Murphy, Andy Edwards
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:October 13, 2017
- Pages:1280 pages
Learn how you can edit a lot faster with smarter workflows that automate several steps in the editing process. You'll also see how custom settings, presets, keyboard shortcuts and templates saves hours of work. By tailoring the software to your needs you save clicks on just about every task. With many traditional jobs now being done by one person, its important to understand audio smoothing, color grading, motion graphics, and advanced editing techniques. You’ll learn these skills and disciplines and see how they'll enhance your project's workflow.
All the authors are professional editors and want to know exactly how to cut your film as fast as possible with top quality output. There is invaluable information in The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro that’s not available anywhere else – not even in Adobe’s own manuals.
What You'll Learn
- Edit faster, no matter what the project
- Understand the technical stuff, like timeline settings, render codecs, color subsampling, export settings, effect controls and monitor settings
- Know when to send your clips to other Adobe software, and how to treat them there.
- Master the Premiere Pro timeline, even stacks of timelines, and edit, trim and adjust with ease
- Video journalists (and everyone else) will learn how to edit faster and get home in time for dinner.
- Bloggers will learn how to make their online video and audio “pop”.
- Film cutters will learn how to organize, rough cut and fine tune huge amounts of material effectively and how to output for digital cinema.
- Experienced video editors will learn how to deal with multi-track audio and to work faster in every step of the edit.
- Marketing people who edit video for social media and web pages will learn simpler ways to make a faster cut.
- Teachers in media studies will understand the logic in Premiere Pro, and be better prepared for teaching video editing.
Chapter 2: Proxy Workflow
Chapter 3: Audio in Premiere Pro
Chapter 4: Editing Tips and Techniques
Chapter 5: Multi-Camera Editing
Chapter 6: Color Grading
Chapter 7: Motion Graphics Inside Premiere Pro
Chapter 8: Compositing in Premiere Pro
Chapter 9: VR Video Editing
Chapter 10: Customizing Premiere Pro
Chapter 11: Integration
Chapter 12: Export
Download The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro: Learn advanced editing techniques to dramatically speed up your workflow PDF or ePUB format free