- Learn how to use one of the most exciting mobile development frameworks around to build even better apps
- Follow the featured sample projects to experience Ionic's impressive capabilities
- Extend your developer skillset to build, test, and launch mobile apps with confidence
Book DescriptionChange doesn't have to be challenging. Sometimes it can be simple – sometimes it just makes sense. With Ionic, mobile development has never been so simple, so elegant and obvious. By helping developers to harness AngularJS and HTML5 for mobile development, it's the perfect framework for anyone obsessed with performance, and anyone that understands just how important a great user experience really is.
This book shows you how to get started with Ionic framework immediately. But it doesn't just give you instructions and then expect you to follow them. Instead it demonstrates what Ionic is capable of through three practical projects you can follow and build yourself.
From a basic to-do list app, a London tourist app, to a complete social media app, all three projects have been designed to help you learn Ionic at its very best. From setting up your project to developing on both the server side and front end, and best practices for testing and debugging your projects, you'll quickly become a better mobile developer, delivering high performance mobile apps that look awesome.
Ionic Framework by Example is for people who don't want to learn now, build later – it's for people who want to learn and build at the same time – so they can meet today's mobile development challenges head on and deliver better products than anyone else.
What you will learn
- Learn Ionic by creating three complete mobile applications
- Get to know the Ionic CLI
- Add basic and advanced features to the Ionic framework
- Connect an Ionic app with a Firebase back end
- Integrate PhoneGap plugins with NG-Cordova
- Test your apps to improve and optimize performance
Download Ionic Framework By Example PDF or ePUB format free