- eBook:Interconnection Network Reliability Evaluation: Multistage Layouts
- Author:Neeraj Kumar Goyal, S. Rajkumar
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:October 6, 2020
- Pages:240 pages
The main objective of this book is to design new fault tolerant interconnection network layouts capable of path redundancy among dynamic failures. New INs designs are proposed and their observed results are found promising when compared with some of the earlier networks.
The book also covers the reliability evaluation of various industrial network topologies considering multiple reliability performance parameters (2-TR, broadcast and ATR). Finally, the book also focuses on reliability evaluation and comparison of various topologies considering connectivity among multiple sources and multiple destinations (MSMT) nodes.
2. Interconnection Networks
3. MIN Reliability Evaluation Techniques
4. Terminal Reliability Analysis of MIN Layouts
5. Comprehensive MIN Reliability Paradigms Evaluation
6. Dynamic Tolerant and Reliable Four Disjoint MIN Layouts
Download Interconnection Network Reliability Evaluation: Multistage Layouts PDF or ePUB format free