- eBook:SAP S/4HANA Finance: The Reference Guide to What s New
- Author:Janet Salmon, Michel Haesendonckx
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:April 25, 2019
- Pages:505 pages
In this delta reference, celebrated SAP experts Janet Salmon and Michel Haesendonckx move you past the bullet points and into the details of the most important FI-CO changes. You've heard about Universal Journal, real-time processes, and UI improvements now learn how these changes will actually accelerate your accounting practices, impress your business users, and benefit your bottom line.
SAP S/4HANA can change your finance organization. Are you ready?
* Examine the differences between SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA Finance
* Tap the potential of the Universal Journal, SAP Fiori, and more
* Understand how key features change your finance processes
SAP S/4HANA Finance includes countless functional and technical upgrades. Consult the experts to learn which finance features help your financials department run faster and smarter.
With this book, break through the jargon and get the details. From cash management to cost object controlling to actual costing, take a close look at how SAP S/4HANA Finance changes your processes.
Whether you re writing a business case or training super users, you need to explain why SAP S/4HANA Finance is worth the investment. Hear from the experts how SAP S/4HANA Finance addresses key stakeholders concerns, and prepare your financials team for process changes.
* Universal Journal
* Local and global accounting
* Financial process optimization
* SAP Fiori and real-time data
* Key figures for operational reporting
* Real-time financial close
* Predictive accounting
* Unified planning model
* Asset accounting
* Cost object controlling and actual costing
* Group reporting
* Cash management
2. Local and Global Accounting: Changing Organizational Structures to Satisfy Various Requirements
3. From Products to Services: Unifying Approaches to Controlling and Financial Operations
4. Financial Process Optimization: Standardizing and Automating Processes
5. SAP Fiori and Live dаta: Merging Transactional and Analytics Data
6. Key Figures for Operational Reporting: Measuring Financial Performance
7. Real-Time Financial Close: Providing Timely Information
8. Predictive Accounting: Providing Forward-Looking Insights
9. Unified Planning Model: Moving from Financial Budgeting to Driver-Based Forecasting
10. Asset Accounting: Making Real-Time Postings for Multiple Accounting Principles
11. Inventory Accounting: Simplifying Material Valuation, Production Cost Analysis, and Actual Costing
12. Group Reporting: Producing Consolidated Financial Statements
13. Cash Management: Improving Cash Operations
14. Tax and Legal Reporting: Ensuring Compliance with Key Requirements
15. Cloud Extensions and Connectivity: Looking Beyond the Core
Download SAP S/4HANA Finance: The Reference Guide to What s New PDF or ePUB format free