- eBook:Bellies and Babies: The Business of Maternity and Newborn Photography
- Author:Sandy Puc'
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:August 12, 2013
- Pages:224 pages
Maternity and newborn photography is an exciting new photographic specialty with a growing market. In this book by professional photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Sandy Puc, you will find both information and inspiration. This book covers technical aspects such as equipment, lighting techniques, and composition, but also examines the human side of the equation: how to make moms comfortable during the shoot, tips on photographing newborns, suggestions for props and poses for children under a year of age, and much more. Additionally, it will include business strategies for photographers who are looking to expand into this bourgeoning market.
- Addresses what photographers need to know to venture into this popular specialty
- Provides technical information about equipment, lighting, composition, camera settings, and printing
- Explains how to make expectant mothers feel comfortable and attractive during the shoot, how to work with newborns, techniques for posing children younger than a year, tips on using props, and more
- Illustrated with dozens of the author's maternity and newborn portraits
Download Bellies and Babies: The Business of Maternity and Newborn Photography PDF or ePUB format free