- eBook:CCISO Certified Chief Information Security Officer All-in-One Exam Guide
- Author:Steve Bennett, Jordan Genung
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 27, 2020
- Pages:400 pages
Take the challenging CCISO exam with confidence using the comprehensive information contained in this effective study guide.
CCISO Certified Chief Information Security Officer All-in-One Exam Guide provides 100% coverage of all five CCISO domains. Each domain is presented with information mapped to the 2019 CCISO Blueprint containing the exam objectives as defined by the CCISO governing body, the EC-Council. For each domain, the information presented includes: background information; technical information explaining the core concepts; peripheral information intended to support a broader understating of the domain; stories, discussions, anecdotes, and examples providing real-world context to the information.
- • Online content includes 300 practice questions in the customizable Total Tester exam engine
• Covers all exam objectives in the 2019 EC-Council CCISO Blueprint
• Written by information security experts and experienced CISOs
Chapter 2. Information Security Controls, Compliance, and Audit Management
Chapter 3. Security Program Management and Operations
Chapter 4. Information Security Core Competencies
Chapter 5. Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Vendor Management
Download CCISO Certified Chief Information Security Officer All-in-One Exam Guide PDF or ePUB format free