- eBook:Getting to Know Vue.js: Learn to Build Single Page Applications in Vue from Scratch
- Author:Brett Nelson
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:August 31, 2018
- Pages:278 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
With Getting to Know Vue.js, you'll see how to combine reusable code with custom components, allowing you to create snippets of reusable code to suit your specific business needs. You'll also explore how to use Single File Components and the Vue.js Command Line Interface (CLI) to build components in a single file and add in build tools as you see fit.
Getting started with a new Single Page Application (SPA) jаvascript framework can be an overwhelming task, but Vue.js makes this daunting task simple and easy to learn, allowing you to start implementing business needs with just a script reference to the library and the custom jаvascript required for your use case. Starting with a little reference and a handful of lines of custom jаvascript, you will have a complete Single Page Application before you know it.
What You'll Learn
- Examine Vue.js templating syntax
- Work with binding methods
- Manage the state of your app by comparing your options of building a data store
- Adapt the more robust options compatible with Vue.js
- Review different router options, including creating your own router, using the Vue-router and using Page.js.
Software developers with an understanding of HTML, CSS and jаvascript; prior understanding of a Single Page Application framework would be useful but not essential.
Chapter 2: The Basics
Chapter 3: Conditional Rendering
Chapter 4: Computer Properties and Watchers
Chapter 5: Events
Chapter 6: Bindings
Chapter 7: State Management
Chapter 8: Using Components
Chapter 9: Reusable Code
Chapter 10: Custom Functionality
Chapter 11: Tooling
Chapter 12: Using Routers