- eBook:Excel All-in-One For Dummies: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Excel Formulas and Functions with Pro Excel Programming Strategies
- Author:Nicholas Ayden
- Data:December 17, 2019
- Pages:267 pages
A study reported in the Wall Street Journal found that 78% of middle-skill jobs require digital skills like Excel and Word. And jobs that require digital skills also pay 13% more than those that don’t.
Are you ready to land your next job and increase your pay by 13%?
It leaves many people trying to learn as they go and with the system they never feel 100% confident. What is worse, many people have not even scratched the surface of the capacity of Excel, even though they have used it for years. You’re not alone if you feel this way.
This book is designed to teach you the basics and beyond of Excel 2016. It’s perfect for you if you are a beginner or intermediate Excel user who needs to drastically increase your Excel skills to impress your boss, get a raise or even land a new job. Everything in the course is taught step-by-step in an easy, stress-free way.
Here is what you’ll learn from this groundbreaking book-
- Become comfortable and familiar with the entire Excel dashboard, tabs and ribbons.
- Learn all of the basics of opening an Excel document, creating a spreadsheet and saving your document to your computer.
- Create a spreadsheet from scratch in Excel.
- Use the most commonly used Excel functions to make powerful calculations.
- Create your own Excel charts, graphs and tables.
- Learn to use several of the new Excel features such as 1-click forecasting, 3D maps and the Tell Me What You Want to Do feature.
- Create pivot tables and charts for lightening fast sorting and organizing.
- Tons of helpful tips, tricks and shortcuts along the way to help you master the fundamentals of Excel 2019.
We believe you can extend your knowledge, sharpen your abilities, increase your intensity and become an Excel expert in no time by reading this book from time to time!
Chapter 2: Worksheet Design
Chapter 3: Formulas and Functions
Chapter 4: Worksheet Collaboration and Review
Chapter 5: Charts and Graphics
Chapter 6: Data Management
Chapter 7: Data Analysis
Chapter 8: Excel Shortcuts
Chapter 9: Some Problems With Spreadsheets And How To Overcome Them
Chapter 10: Resources for VBA Help
Download Excel All-in-One For Dummies: The Ultimate Guide to Learn Excel Formulas and Functions with Pro Excel Programming Strategies PDF or ePUB format free