- eBook:Online Teaching With Zoom: A Practical Step-by-Step Guide to Teach with Zoom while Keeping your Students Engaged
- Author:Gerald E. Taylor
- Data:October 9, 2020
- Pages:85 pages
The Complete Step-By-Step Guide to help you teach effectively with Zoom (Screenshots included)
- Do you want to learn how to master remote teaching while engaging your students and help them learn?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed by new technologies and are you feeling worried about having to learn new software overnight?
- Do you want an easy step-by-step guide that teaches you basic and advanced tricks on how to effectively educate through zoom?
Remote teaching is tough, especially if Zoom and other remote learning programs are new and foreign to you. However, by mastering a few key features in Zoom, you can quickly be on your way to managing a remote classroom without frustrating yourself or your students! Online Teaching with Zoom gives you a crash course on the most important features you need to know in order to learn the basics of Zoom, as well as mastering features that are particularly important for remote teachers. This book will also provide tips and tricks on how to use Zoom for different age groups, activities that are ideal for a remote classroom, and how you can create an engaging, exciting atmosphere that will keep your student motivated to learn.
You will learn:
- The core basics of Zoom
- How to conduct a Mock Zoom Session
- All the fundamental features for educators
- How to use the Whiteboard, Breakout Rooms and Nonverbal Feedback
- Chat setting to best manage your students
- Top features you must know for Elementary, Middle and High School Students
- Tools and activities to create an engaging and exciting atmosphere
- And much more…
Are you ready to teach effectively with Zoom?
Chapter 2: In the Zoom Meeting
Chapter 3: Zoom Is More Than a Distance Lecture Tool
Chapter 4: Using Zoom for Elementary Classrooms
Chapter 5: Using Zoom for Middle and High School Students
Download Online Teaching With Zoom: A Practical Step-by-Step Guide to Teach with Zoom while Keeping your Students Engaged PDF or ePUB format free