- eBook:The Smart Home Manual: How to Automate Your Home to Keep Your Family Entertained, Comfortable, and Safe
- Author:Marlon Buchanan
- Data:October 6, 2020
- Pages:136 pages
When you are done reading The Smart Home Manual you'll know:
- What a smart home is and what it can do for you
- How much smart homes cost
- How to start building your smart home from scratch
- How to pick the right smart home devices
- How to plan for the future of the smart home
- How to secure your smart home
What Is a Smart Home?
Why Would You Want a Smart Home?
How Much Does a Smart Home Cost?
PART 2: Planning Your Smart Home
Laying the Foundation
Building a Strong Home Network
Secure Your Home Network
Know Your Budget and Time Availability
Make Short-, Medium-, and Long-Term Goals
PART 3: Building Your Smart Home
Key Components of the Modern Smart Home
Getting Started Building Your Smart Home
Growing Your Smart Home
Pick Your Smart Home Hub
Building a New Home?
Download The Smart Home Manual: How to Automate Your Home to Keep Your Family Entertained, Comfortable, and Safe PDF or ePUB format free