- eBook:Survival Medicine: All You Need to Know About First Aid, Prevent Infection, Medical Supplies and Right Attitude in Emergency Situation
- Author:Dave Falan
- Data:June 28, 2020
- Pages:204 pages
Do you want to learn how to be more self-reliant and prepared for anything the future may bring?
THIS BOOK WILL TEACH YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO PROFESSIONALLY HANDLE ANY MEDICAL EMERGENCY!
Whether you’re planning a camping trip in a remote location, or you live in a hurricane-area or you’re just worried about what the future brings, it’s a good idea to know the basics of medical emergency prepping.
First aid is incredibly useful and will buy you time until you or your loved one can be safely taken to a hospital, but it’s of utmost importance to learn how to apply first aid properly. And in the case that you want to prepare yourself for medical emergencies, you should learn which medical supplies you need the most and which ones you could leave behind.
Here’s what this book can teach you:
- What it means to be prepared and how this mindset helps everyone
- The best natural remedies and essential oils you can use
- What is the number one plant you need to have in your medical garden
- Steps you must take to protect lives in case of respiratory distress
- Environmental factors and how to handle allergies
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
CHAPTER TWO. TURNING INTO A MEDICAL RESOURCE
CHAPTER THREE. NATURAL REMEDIES
CHAPTER FOUR. ESSENTIAL OILS
CHAPTER FIVE. THE MEDICAL GARDEN
CHAPTER SIX. PATIENT TRANSPORT
CHAPTER SEVEN HYGIENE AND SANITATION
CHAPTER EIGHT. RESPIRATORY INFECTION
CHAPTER NINE. FIRST AID
CHAPTER TEN. FOOD AND WATER BORN ILLNESS
CHAPTER ELEVEN. ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
CHAPTER TWELVE. CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)
CHAPTER THIRTEEN. ALLERGIC REACTION AND ANAPHYLAXIS
Download Survival Medicine: All You Need to Know About First Aid, Prevent Infection, Medical Supplies and Right Attitude in Emergency Situation PDF or ePUB format free