- eBook:Linked Data Visualization: Techniques, Tools, and Big Data
- Author:Laura Po, Nikos Bikakis, Federico Desimoni, George Papastefanatos
- Data:March 20, 2020
- Pages:157 pages
This book covers a wide spectrum of visualization topics, providing an overview of the recent advances in this area, focusing on techniques, tools, and use cases of visualization and visual analysis of LD. It presents core concepts related to data visualization and LD technologies, techniques employed for data visualization based on the characteristics of data, techniques for Big Data visualization, tools and use cases in the LD context, and, finally, a thorough assessment of the usability of these tools under different scenarios.
The purpose of this book is to offer a complete guide to the evolution of LD visualization for interested readers from any background and to empower them to get started with the visual analysis of such data. This book can serve as a course textbook or as a primer for all those interested in LD and data visualization.
2. Principles of Data Visualization
3. Linked Data Visualization Tools
4. Visualization Use Cases
5. Empirical Evaluation of Linked Data Visualization Tools
6. Conclusions and Future Challenges
Download Linked Data Visualization: Techniques, Tools, and Big Data PDF or ePUB format free