- eBook:Data Merge and Styles for Adobe InDesign CC 2018: Creating Custom Documents for Mailouts and Presentation Packages
- Author:Jennifer Harder
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 12, 2017
- Pages:267 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
You'll learn how to combine MS Excel to create a faster workflow and quickly turn your Adobe InDesign CC 2017 files into printer-ready files. In this book, we'll also take a look at how to apply paragraph and character styles to your text and how you can alter formatting using Global Regular Expressions Print (GREPs).
With Data Merge and Styles for Adobe InDesign CC 2017 as your guide, you'll see how to save time and money by learning all the peculiarities and powerful features of Adobe InDesign data merge. By the end of this book, you'll be able to streamline your workflow and avoid using MS Word's mail merge and back-and-forth edits.
What You'll Learn
- Create custom print media with text styles using Adobe InDesign CC 2017
- Work with GREPs in conjunction with Character and Paragraph Styles to customize data
- Build a numbering sequence for tickets
- Create single and multiple data merges
Students, graphic designers, and corporate administrators who need to create documents for events.
Chapter 2: Working with Paragraph Styles to Create Sequential Numbering
Chapter 3: Creating a Single Merge Record Using the Data Merge Panel
Chapter 4: Creating a Single Merge Record with Images Using the Data Merge Panel
Chapter 5: Creating a Multiple Merge Record Using the Data Merge Panel
Chapter 6: Working with Character and Paragraph GREP Styles with the Data Merge Panel
Chapter 7: Troubleshooting