- eBook:Tribe of Hackers Security Leaders: Tribal Knowledge from the Best in Cybersecurity Leadership
- Author:Marcus J. Carey, Jennifer Jin
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:March 31, 2020
- Pages:320 pages
The Tribe of Hackers series continues, sharing what CISSPs, CISOs, and other security leaders need to know to build solid cybersecurity teams and keep organizations secure. Dozens of experts and influential security specialists reveal their best strategies for building, leading, and managing information security within organizations. Tribe of Hackers Security Leaders follows the same bestselling format as the original Tribe of Hackers, but with a detailed focus on how information security leaders impact organizational security.
Information security is becoming more important and more valuable all the time. Security breaches can be costly, even shutting businessesand governments down, so security leadership is a high-stakes game. Leading teams of hackers is not always easy, but the future of your organization may depend on it. In this book, the world’s top security experts answer the questions that Chief Information Security Officers and other security leaders are asking, including:
- What’s the most important decision you’ve made or action you’ve taken to enable a business risk?
- How do you lead your team to execute and get results?
- Do you have a workforce philosophy or unique approach to talent acquisition?
- Have you created a cohesive strategy for your information security program or business unit?
Download Tribe of Hackers Security Leaders: Tribal Knowledge from the Best in Cybersecurity Leadership PDF or ePUB format free