- eBook:Rewire Your Anxious Brain: 4 Book in 1: How to Use Neuroscience and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to Declutter Your Mind, Stop Overthinking and Quickly Overcome Anxiety, Worry and Panic Attacks
- Author:Edward Scott
- Data:September 25, 2020
- Pages:656 pages
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy has been shown to be effective in relieving symptoms in a wide range of mental health problems, ranging from addiction to schizophrenia, along with almost everything else. It has been shown to be useful for longer than drugs and other forms of therapy.
Excessive thinking can be a side effect of some nervousness problems; however, it can also be an indication of simply being overwhelmed.
One of the most important reasons you want to clear your mind is because it is already playing a negative role in your life. Living with constant negative thoughts and intense fears can cause someone to crave a way to relieve pain or develop unhealthy habits that could get worse.
Anxiety is linked to many other mental illnesses, especially depression!
The main goal of this book is to follow the steps that will improve your thinking.
This book covers the following topics:
• What is cognitive behavioral therapy?
• Stages of cognitive behavioral therapy
• Definition of excessive thinking
• How to identify if you are an overthinker
• The relationship between excessive thinking, anxiety and stress think negative
• Health Benefits of Decluttering
• Usual remedy in localized deep breathing
• Believe in your self-esteem
And many others
Before learning the exercises that eliminate negative thinking, you should understand why you have these thoughts.
In fact, the stress caused by information overload, endless options and physical clutter can trigger various mental health problems, including depression, anxiety, and panic attacks. Do you want to know how to prevent them? Let's begin your journey to the life you deserve. Get this book now!
Download Rewire Your Anxious Brain: 4 Book in 1: How to Use Neuroscience and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to Declutter Your Mind, Stop Overthinking and Quickly Overcome Anxiety, Worry and Panic Attacks PDF or ePUB format free