- eBook:Introduction to Microelectronics to Nanoelectronics: Design and Technology
- Author:Manoj Kumar Majumder, Vijay Rao Kumbhare, Aditya Japa, Brajesh Kumar Kaushik
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 25, 2020
- Pages:372 pages
- Provides broad and comprehensive coverage from Microelectronics to Nanoelectronics including design in analog and digital electronics.
- Includes HDL, and VLSI design going into the nanoelectronics arena.
- Discusses devices, circuit analysis, design methodology, and real-time simulation based on industry standard HSPICE tool.
- Explores emerging devices such as FinFETs, Tunnel FETs (TFETs) and CNTFETs including their circuit co-designing.
- Covers real time illustration using industry standard Verilog, Cadence and Synopsys simulations.
Chapter 2. VLSI Scaling and Fabrication
Chapter 3. MOSFET Modeling
Chapter 4. Combinational and Sequential Design in CMOS
Chapter 5. Analog Circuit Design
Chapter 6. Digital Design Through Verilog HDL
Chapter 7. VLSI Interconnect and Implementation
Chapter 8. VLSI Design and Testability
Chapter 9. Nanomaterials and Applications
Chapter 10. Nanoscale Transistors
Download Introduction to Microelectronics to Nanoelectronics: Design and Technology PDF or ePUB format free