The aim of this book is not only to review and analyze the previous works conducted by eminent researchers, academicians, and organizations in the context of CBSE, but also suggests innovative, efficient, and better solutions. A rigorous and critical survey of traditional and advanced paradigms of software engineering is provided in the book.
- In-interactions and Out-Interactions both are covered to assess the complexity.
- In the context of CBSE both white-box and black-box testing methods and their metrics are described.
- This work covers reliability estimation using reusability which is an innovative method.
- Case studies and real-life software examples are used to explore the problems and their solutions.
2. Component-Based Development Models
3. Major Issues in Component-Based Software Engineering
4. Reusability Metric-Based Selection and Verification of Components
5. Interaction and Integration Complexity Metrics for Component-Based Software
6. Component-Based Software Testing Techniques and Test-Case Generation Methods
7. Estimating Execution Time and Reliability of Component-Based Software
Download Component-Based Software Engineering: Methods and Metrics PDF or ePUB format free