- eBook:Hands-on jаvascript for Python Developers: Build full-stack applications using the power of jаvascript with Python
- Author:Sonyl Nagale
- Data:October 9, 2020
- Pages:355 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Understand how to use jаvascript with Python to create full-fledged web applications
- Learn jаvascript fundamentals, user-centered design, and various frameworks for client-side and server-side processing
- Delve into full-stack development of applications with jаvascript in a layered manner
Book DescriptionYour knowledge of Python is a great foundation to learn other languages for your software engineering career, while jаvascript has unique features that make it integral for not only front-end development but also for streamlining work on the back-end.
From working with user interactions and ingesting data from APIs, through to creating APIs with Node.js, this book will help you learn jаvascript with hands-on exercises, code snippets, and detailed descriptions of jаvascript implementation and benefits. Starting with the basics of jаvascript, you'll cover its syntax, its use in the browser, and frameworks and libraries. Since jаvascript is also used in the back-end, you'll explore Node.js and understand how it can communicate with databases. As you advance, you'll get to grips with creating your own RESTful APIs and connecting the front-end and back-end.
By the end of this jаvascript book, you will have the knowledge you need to write full-fledged web applications from start to finish. You'll have also gained hands-on experience of working through several projects, which will help you advance in your career as a jаvascript developer.
What you will learn
- Become well-versed with the implementation of jаvascript at both the front-end and back-end
- Understand separation of concerns while using Python programming for server-side development
- Differentiate between Pythonic and jаvascript coding conventions
- Understand front-end tasks, including UX and UI design, form validation, front-end animations, and more
- Create modern interaction interfaces for a web application
- Explore modern web technologies and libraries for building full-stack applications
Who This Book Is ForThis book is for experienced Python programmers who are looking to expand their knowledge of front-end and back-end web development with jаvascript. Some understanding of data types, function, and scope will be necessary to get to grips with the concepts in the book. Familiarity with HTML and CSS, the Document Object Model (DOM), and Flask and/or Django will also be useful.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
Chapter 1: The Entrance of jаvascript into Mainstream Programming
Chapter 2: Can We Use jаvascript Server-Side? Sure!
Chapter 3: Nitty-Gritty Grammar
Chapter 4: Data and Your Friend, JSON
Section 2 - Using jаvascript on the Front-End
Chapter 5: Hello World! and Beyond: Your First Application
Chapter 6: The Document Object Model (DOM)
Chapter 7: Events, Event-Driven Design, and APIs
Chapter 8: Working with Frameworks and Libraries
Chapter 9: Deciphering Error Messages and Performance Leaks
Chapter 10: jаvascript, Ruler of the Frontend
Section 3 - The Back-End: Node.js vs. Python
Chapter 11: What Is Node.js?
Chapter 12: Node.js versus Python
Chapter 13: Using Express
Chapter 14: React with Django
Chapter 15: Combining Node.js with the Frontend
Chapter 16: Enter Webpack
Section 4 - Communicating with Databases
Chapter 17: Security and Keys
Chapter 18: Node.js and MongoDB
Chapter 19: Putting It All Together
Download Hands-on jаvascript for Python Developers: Build full-stack applications using the power of jаvascript with Python PDF or ePUB format free