- eBook:HACKING FOR BEGINNERS WITH KALI LINUX: LEARN KALI LINUX AND MASTER TOOLS TO CRACK WEBSITES, WIRELESS NETWORKS AND EARN INCOME ( 5 IN 1 BOOK SET)
- Author:TYE DARWIN, DAN GUIND
- Data:September 21, 2020
- Pages:350 pages
What is Hacking?♥
Hacking is a Skill. Hacking is a practice. Hacking is a passion. To be a hacker you need not build things but you need to crack them. Hackers are always decipted as evil in popular cultural references. However, there are good hackers called as " Ethical hackers " also known as " Penetration testers" and "security researchers". This Mega book set is written by a penetration researcher who have 20 years experience in the industry. He had spent time with hundreds of hackers and security researchers and compiled all his thoughts into this book.
Hacking is not easy. But if you can follow a pathway followed by thousands of hackers from years ago you can easily become one. Author of this book explains these hacking procedures in 5 modules for your easy understanding.
The five modules that are discussed in this Mega HackingBook set are :★★★★★
- Creating a Perfect Hacking Environment
- Information Gathering
- Scanning and Sniffing ( To Automatically find Vulnerabilities)
- Metasploit ( To develop exploits and Bind them)
- Password Cracking ( To crack passwords of Wifi and Websites)
Are you a programmer trying to build things and unaware of the problems that may arise if you don't use good security practices in your code? Then you need to use this guide to create code that can not be able to be cracked by hackers.
Are you a beginner who is interested in Hacking but are unaware of the roadmap that need to be used to become an elite hacker? Then you should read this to get a complete understanding about hacking principles
Are you a bug-bounty hunter trying to build exploits to earn money? Then you should use this to expand your core hacking knowledge
This book is useful for every enthusaist hacker and an eperienced hacker
Here are just few of the topics that you are going to learn in this book
1) Introduction and Installation ofKali Linux
- What is Penetration Testing?
- How to Download Kali Linux Image file?
- Virtual Machine Installation of Kali Linux
- Physical Machine Installation of Kali Linux
- Hard Disk Partition Explained
- Kali Linux Introduction
- How to use Kali Linux?
- Introduction to GUI and Commands in Kali Linux
- Complete Understanding of Settings Panel in Kali
- Introduction to Networking
- Information Gathering Principles
- How to Scan hosts and Ports?
- How to do domain analysis and Find subdomains?
- Finding services and Operating systems
- AnalysingGathered Information
- Complete understanding about Nmap
- What are Vulnerabilities?
- Using Nessus to Scan Vulnerabilities
- Using OpenVAS to scan vulnerabilities
- Understanding Sniffing
- Monitoring Network Data
- Exploit Development Using Metasploit
- Understanding Meterpreter
- Exploit Binding
- Pdf Attacking
- Wireless Network hacking
- Hacking Passwords by Bruteforcing
Download HACKING FOR BEGINNERS WITH KALI LINUX: LEARN KALI LINUX AND MASTER TOOLS TO CRACK WEBSITES, WIRELESS NETWORKS AND EARN INCOME ( 5 IN 1 BOOK SET) PDF or ePUB format free