- eBook:How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO
- Author:Tim Cameron-Kitchen, Hannah Whitehouse, Dale Davies, Andrew Tuxford
- Data:January 7, 2020
- Pages:282 pages
Become one of the 10,000+ business owners and marketers who have used this bestselling no-nonsense SEO book to increase their rankings and sell more.Whether you’ve dabbled in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and been disappointed with the results, are a complete SEO newbie looking for a large slice of the ranking pie or you’re a seasoned professional looking to stay up to date with the best SEO practices, this book is for you.
How would it feel to…
- Understand how Google chooses which websites to rank?
- Know exactly what keywords to target to attract people who are ready to buy what you sell?
- Have your most profitable keywords hit the top spot?
- Confidently be able to tweak your website and its structure (no technical know-how needed!) for fast gains?
- Be able to write killer content that Google and your visitors love?
- Build relationships with key publication players in your industry and have them begging for your content?
- Have crafted a complete SEO strategy to laser-target your focus and get big results?
What kind of results can you achieve?One of our clients came to us in 2015 asking for help. His business was making $2k per month in sales, and he was contemplating closing shop. Today, that business turns over $3.4million per month, thanks to the strategies in this book.You’ll read about this business and others in the book. Every strategy is data-backed and battle-tested by the Exposure Ninja team, who grow real businesses like yours.
Section 1: The FoundationsYou’ll learn:
- The four free ways to appear on the first page of Google
- How to identify keywords that will drive hordes of hungry traffic to your website
- The key to seeing ranking gains in just weeks
- Why snooping on your competitors is crucial, and how to steal the good bits.
Section 2: Your WebsiteTransform your website’s ranking by:
- Structuring it to make it easy for Google AND visitors to use
- Using content to 10x your traffic
- Transforming your blog into a sales generator
- Avoiding the SEO pitfalls that can do more harm to your website than good
Section 3: Promoting Your WebsiteYou’ll find out:
- The exact process that took one business from 35 to 3,450 leads a month
- How to get links from national newspaper websites
- The easy way to pitch content sounding desperate
- How to get links from social media
Section 4: Designing Your SEO StrategySEO can be overwhelming. Replace panic with serene calm as you:
- Put everything into a comprehensive strategy
- Pick the key tasks to get results if you’re low on time
- Learn which metrics to track and which to ignore
- Implement three key practices that will ensure long-term improvement, whatever Google throws at you
Chapter 1: Four free ways to appear on the first page of Google
Chapter 2: How Google decides where to rank you and your competitors
Chapter 3: How to find and rank for the most profitable keywords
Chapter 4: Analysing your competition and identifying their strengths and weaknesses
Chapter 5: An Introduction to backlinks
Section 2: Your Website
Chapter 6: Website Optimisation
Chapter 7: Domains and URLs
Chapter 8: How to structure a top-ranking website
Chapter 9: Sitemaps
Chapter 10: One website or multiple?
Chapter 11: Website usability and performance
Chapter 12: Mobile
Chapter 13: How to write for Google and profit
Chapter 14: How To Use Knowledge Bases and FAQs To 10X Your Organic Traffic
Chapter 15: How to use your blog to actually make money
Chapter 16: Behind the scenes optimisation
Chapter 17: Website speed hacks
Chapter 18: Google Search Console
Section 3: Promoting Your Website
Chapter 19: Link acquisition basics
Chapter 20: Good links vs bad links
Chapter 21: Online directories
Chapter 22: Links from video
Chapter 23: Introduction to content marketing
Chapter 24: How to get featured on the world’s biggest websites through digital PR
Chapter 25: 95% of surveys are run by businesses looking for PR
Chapter 26: Blogger and influencer outreach
Chapter 27: How to get influencers to promote your business
Chapter 28: How to use Inbound PR requests to get featured in top-tier publications… free
Chapter 29: Using social media to boost your SEO
Section 4: Designing and Implementing your SEO Strategy
Chapter 30: How to plan an SEO strategy
Chapter 31: How to measure your progress
Chapter 32: Outsourcing vs DIY
Chapter 33: Further help and advice
Download How To Get To The Top Of Google in 2020: The Plain English Guide to SEO PDF or ePUB format free