- eBook:Vue.js 3 Cookbook: Practical recipes to help you build modern frontend web apps with the latest Vue.js and TypeScript
- Author:Heitor Ribeiro
- Data:October 9, 2020
- Pages:824 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Explore new Vue.js 3 features such as the reactivity API, the composition API, and TypeScript support
- Understand advanced frontend development concepts such as state management, directives, animation, and plugins
- Extend Vue.js apps with the Quasar, Vuex, and Nuxt.js frameworks
Book DescriptionVue.js is a progressive web framework for building professional user interfaces for your web applications. With Vue.js 3, the frontend framework is reinforced with architectural enhancements, TypeScript as its base language, new render processes, and separated core components.
This Vue.js cookbook starts with recipes for implementing new Vue.js 3 features in your web development projects and migrating your existing Vue.js apps to the latest version. It will also help you get up and running with using TypeScript with Vue.js. The book provides succinct solutions to common challenges and pitfalls in implementing components, derivatives, and animation as well as building plugins, adding state management, routing, and developing complete single-page applications (SPAs). You'll discover how you can integrate Vue.js apps with GraphQL APIs and Nuxt.js to add server-side rendering capabilities to your SPAs. You'll also understand the Vue.js ecosystem by exploring modern frameworks such as Quasar, Nuxt.js, Vuex, and Vuetify in your web projects. Finally, you'll learn how to effectively package and test your web apps, with features such as internationalization (i18n) and form-validation, and deploy them to Netlify and AWS cloud.
By the end of this book, you'll have learned how to develop robust and scalable SPAs or PWAs (progressive web apps) and be able to deploy them to the cloud effectively.
What you will learn
- Migrate from Vue.js 2 to Vue.js 3 with an introduction to TypeScript
- Design and develop large-scale web applications with the latest Vue.js features
- Create impressive UI layout and pages using the Quasar framework
- Extend your Vue.js applications with dynamic form and custom rules validation
- Add state management, routing, and navigation to your web apps
- Implement internationalization (i18n) and vue.js testing capabilities in your web apps
- Extend Vue.js apps to the server side with Nuxt.js
- Discover techniques to deploy your web applications with Netlify
Who This Book Is ForThe book is for both new and experienced Vue.js developers looking to overcome challenges in building dynamic web applications with Vue 3. Knowledge of jаvascript and a basic understanding of Vue.js will help you to make the most of the book.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
Chapter 2: Introducing TypeScript and the Vue Ecosystem
Chapter 3: Data Binding, Form Validations, Events, and Computed Properties
Chapter 4: Components, Mixins, and Functional Components
Chapter 5: Fetching Data from the Web via HTTP Requests
Chapter 6: Managing Routes with vue-router
Chapter 7: Managing the Application State with Vuex
Chapter 8: Animating Your Application with Transitions and CSS
Chapter 9: Creating Beautiful Applications Using UI Frameworks
Chapter 10: Deploying an Application to Cloud Platforms
Chapter 11: Directives, Plugins, SSR, and More
Download Vue.js 3 Cookbook: Practical recipes to help you build modern frontend web apps with the latest Vue.js and TypeScript PDF or ePUB format free