- eBook:Programming And Problem Solving With Phython
- Author:Ashok Namdev Kamthane
- Data:January 1, 2017
- Pages:424 Pages
It gives us immense pleasure to bring the book “Programming and Problem Solving with Python”. The book is intended for the students in initial years of engineering and mathematics who can use this high-level programming language as an effective tool in mathematical problem solving. Python is used to develop applications of any stream and it is not restricted only to computer science.
We believe that anyone who has basic knowledge of computer and ability of logical thinking can learn programming. With this motivation, we have written this book in a lucid manner. Once you go through the book, you will know how simple the programming language is and at the same time you will learn the basics of python programming. You will feel motivated enough to develop applications using python.
Since this book has been written with consideration that reader has no prior knowledge of python programming, before going through all the chapters, reader should know what are the benefi ts of learning python programming. Following are some of the reasons why one should
learn python language.
- Python language is simple and easy to learn. For example, it has simple syntax compared to other programming languages.
- Python is an object-oriented programming language. It is used to develop desktop, standalone and scripting applications.
- Python is also an example of free open source software. Due to its open nature one can write programs and can deploy on any of platform, i.e., (Windows, Linux, Ubuntu and Mac OS), without changing the original program.
2. Basics of Python Programming
3. Operators and Expressions
4. Decision Statements
5. Loop Control Statements
9. List Processing: Searching and Sorting
10. Object-Oriented Programming: Class, Objects and Inheritance
11. Tuples, Sets and Dictionaries
12. Graphics Programming: Drawing with Turtle Graphics
13. File Handling
Download Programming And Problem Solving With Phython PDF or ePUB format free