- Presents thorough coverage of the leading R visualization system, ggplot2.
- Gives specific guidance on using base R graphics to attain visualizations of the same quality as those provided by ggplot2.
- Shows how to create a wide range of data visualizations: distributions of categorical and continuous variables, many types of scatterplots including with a third variable, time series, and maps.
- Inclusion of the various approaches to R graphics organized by topic instead of by system.
- Presents the recent work on interactive visualization in R.
2. Visualization Quick Start
3. Visualize a Categorical Variable
4. Visualize a Continuous Variable
5. Visualize the Relation of Two Continuous Variables
6. Visualize Multiple Categorical Variables
7. Visualize over Time
8. Visualize Maps and Networks
9. Interactive Visualizations
10. Customize Visualizations