- eBook:Java Image Processing Recipes: With OpenCV and JVM
- Author:Nicolas Modrzyk
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:March 29, 2018
- Pages:341 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Java Image Processing Recipes includes recipes on more advanced image manipulation techniques, such as image smoothing, cartooning, sketching, and mastering masks to apply changes only to parts of the image. You’ll see how OpenCV features provide instant solutions to problems such as edges detection and shape finding. Finally, the book contains practical recipes dealing with webcams and various video streams, giving you ready-made code with which to do real-time video analysis.
What You Will Learn
- Create your personal real-time image manipulation environment
- Manipulate image characteristics with OpenCV
- Work with the Origami image wrapper
- Apply manipulations to webcams and video streams
Developers that want to manipulate images and use other advanced imaging techniques, through code running in the JVM.
Chapter 2: OpenCV with Origami
Chapter 3: Imaging Techniques
Chapter 4: Real-Time Video