Training has moved from an emphasis of a onetime event to the creation of conditions for learning that can occur through collaboration, online learning, traditional classroom training, or a combination of these methods.
The 8th edition covers and addresses the changes in training and development from an employer and employee perspective - adding value to the employer and employee.
Based on the authors extensive experience in teaching training and development courses to both graduate and undergraduate students, Employee Training and Development, Eighth Edition, retains the lively writing style, inspiring examples, and emphasis on new technology and strategic training from previous editions.
1. Introduction to Employee Training and Development
2. Strategic Training
PART TWO - Designing Training
3. Needs Assessment
4. Learning and Transfer of Training
5. Program Design
6. Training Evaluation
PART THREE - Training and Development Methods
7. Traditional Training Methods
8. Technology-Based Training Methods
9. Employee Development and Career Management
PART FOUR - Social Responsibility and the Future
10. Social Responsibility: Legal Issues, Managing Diversity, and Career Challenges
11. The Future of Training and Development
Download Employee Training & Development, 8th Edition PDF or ePUB format free