INCREASE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF YOUR PRODUCTS.
Apply psychology and behavioral science to your designs.
Here are some of the questions this book will answer:
• What grabs and holds attention.
• What makes memories stick?
• What is more important, peripheral or central vision?
• Can you predict the types of errors people will make?
• What is the limit to someone’s social circle?
• What line length for text is best?
• Are some fonts better than others?
These are just a few of the questions that the book answers in its deep-dive exploration of what makes people tick.
Download 100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People, 2nd Edition PDF or ePUB format free