- eBook:Elementary Classroom Management: Lessons from Research and Practice, 6th Edition
- Author:Carol Simon Weinstein, Molly Romano
- Edition:6 edition
- Data:February 12, 2014
- Pages:400 pages
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
CHAPTER 1. Managing Classrooms to Nurture Students, Build Self-Discipline, and Promote Learning
PART II - ESTABLISHING AN ENVIRONMENT FOR LEARNING
CHAPTER 2. Designing the Physical Environment
CHAPTER 3. Developing Positive Teacher-Student Relationships
CHAPTER 4. Fostering Positive Peer Relationships
CHAPTER 5. Establishing Expectations for Behavior
CHAPTER 6. Knowing Your Students and Their Special Needs
CHAPTER 7. Working with Families
CHAPTER 8. Making the Most of Classroom Time
PART III - ORGANIZING AND MANAGING INSTRUCTION
CHAPTER 9. Enhancing Students’ Motivation to Learn
CHAPTER 10. Managing Independent Work, Recitations, and Discussions
CHAPTER 11. Managing Small-Group Work
PART IV - PROTECTING AND RESTORING ORDER
CHAPTER 12. Responding Effectively to Inappropriate Behavior
CHAPTER 13. Preventing and Responding to Violence
Download Elementary Classroom Management: Lessons from Research and Practice, 6th Edition PDF or ePUB format free