- eBook:Excel 2019 for Educational and Psychological Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems
- Author:Thomas J. Quirk
- Edition:2nd ed. 2020 Edition
- Data:May 11, 2020
- Pages:271 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in education and psychology courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. Excel 2019 for Educational and Psychological Statistics capitalizes on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.
Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand educational and psychological problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full practice test (with answers in an appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned. This new edition features a wealth of new chapter problems and solutions, as well as updated chapter content throughout.
2. Random Number Generator
3. Confidence Interval About the Mean Using the TINV Function and Hypothesis Testing
4. One-Group t-Test for the Mean
5. Two-Group t-Test of the Difference of the Means for Independent Groups
6. Correlation and Simple Linear Regression
7. Multiple Correlation and Multiple Regression
8. One-Way Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)