- eBook:Jumpstart UIKit: Learn to Build Enterprise-Level, Feature-Rich Websites that Work Elegantly with Minimum Fuss
- Author:Aravind Shenoy
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:September 23, 2020
- Pages:213 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
Responsive web design is imperative nowadays as mobile sites become the de-facto standard. UIKit makes front-end design easier and helps speed up the development process significantly. You can build enterprise-level, feature-rich websites that work elegantly with a wide range of different device sizes and resolutions with minimum fuss.
You'll play with the mobile-first grid component and an expansive set of intuitive CSS elements. UIKit simplifies the difficult task of crafting intricate and robust websites. Instead of loads of theory, this good read will help you get comfortable with the various utilities using comprehensive coding examples in an easy-to-understand manner.
What You'll Learn
- Set up the UIKit's required build tools to get started
- Create a fully responsive, fluid, and nested grid layout
- Use UIKit to take your first steps in responsive web design
- Play with the wide-range of CSS components and elements
- Work with design web elements such as Navigation, Cards, Modals, Forms, and Accordion.
This book is aimed at newbies and beginners, who are keen to build responsive websites using the solid UIkit framework. It can also be a quick reference for web designers, who are acquainted with or use the UIkit toolset for their important projects.
Chapter 2: Grid System, Containers, and Helper Classes
Chapter 3: Navigation Elements and Media Attributes
Chapter 4: Active CSS and jаvascript Components
Chapter 5: Forms and Tables
Chapter 6: Web Design - Peek into the Upcoming Trends in 2020