- eBook:The Java EE Architect's Handbook, Second Edition: How to be a successful application architect for Java EE applications
- Author:Derek C. Ashmore
- Edition:2 edition
- Data:February 5, 2014
- Pages:268 pages
What you’ll learn:
You will discover how to:
- Design Java EE applications so that they are robust, extensible, and easy to maintain.
- Assume the role of application architect on Java EE projects.
- Apply commonly used design patterns effectively.
- Identify and address application architectural issues before they hinder the development team.
- Document and communicate the application design so that the development team’s work is targeted.
- Avoid common mistakes that derail project budgets and timelines.
- Guide the development team through the design and construction process.
- Setup effective procedures and guidelines that increase stability and decrease defect reports.
- Avoid common mistakes that make Java EE applications overly complex and hard to support.
- Effectively estimate needed resources and timelines.
- Senior Java EE developers looking to assume an architect role.
- Junior Java EE application architects looking to improve their skills.
Chapter 1: Project Development Team and Project Life Cycle
Chapter 2: Defining the Project
Chapter 3: Scope Definition and Estimation
Chapter 4: Designing External Application Interfaces
Section II: Designing Java EE Applications
Chapter 5: A Layered Approach to Java EE Design
Chapter 6: Creating Object Models
Chapter 7: Creating the Data Model
Chapter 8: Planning Construction
Section III: Building Java EE Applications
Chapter 9: Coding Value Objects and Entities
Chapter 10: Building Data Access Objects
Chapter 11: Building Business Objects
Chapter 12: Building the Deployment and Presentation Layers
Chapter 13: Making Technology Product Selections
Chapter 14: Building Architectural Components
Chapter 15: Application Architecture Strategies
Section IV: Testing and Maintaining Java EE Applications
Chapter 16: Testing Guidelines and Strategy
Chapter 17: Making Java EE Applications Supportable
Chapter 18: Finding Your Way When Technologies Change
Download The Java EE Architect's Handbook, Second Edition: How to be a successful application architect for Java EE applications PDF or ePUB format free