- eBook:Practical OpenCV
- Author:Samarth Brahmbhatt
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:November 20, 2013
- Pages:256 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
With Practical OpenCV, you'll be able to:
- Get OpenCV up and running on Windows or Linux.
- Use OpenCV to control the camera board and run vision algorithms on Raspberry Pi.
- Understand what goes on behind the scenes in computer vision applications like object detection, image stitching, filtering, stereo vision, and more.
- Code complex computer vision projects for your class/hobby/robot/job, many of which can execute in real time on off-the-shelf processors.
- Combine different modules that you develop to create your own interactive computer vision app.
Chapter 1. Introduction to Computer Vision and OpenCV
Chapter 2. Setting up OpenCV on Your Computer
Chapter 3. CV Bling—OpenCV Inbuilt Demos
Chapter 4. Basic Operations on Images and GUI Windows
Part 2: Advanced Computer Vision Problems and Coding Them in OpenCV
Chapter 5. Image Filtering
Chapter 6. Shapes in Images
Chapter 7. Image Segmentation and Histograms
Chapter 8. Basic Machine Learning and Object Detection Based on Keypoints
Chapter 9. Affine and Perspective Transformations and Their Applications to Image Panoramas
Chapter 10. 3D Geometry and Stereo Vision
Chapter 11. Embedded Computer Vision: Running OpenCV Programs on the Raspberry Pi