- eBook:Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Learn to Control Your Thoughts, Overcome Fear and Self-Doubt in Order to Find Your Way to Happy Life
- Author:Mind Academy
- Data:September 2, 2020
- Pages:138 pages
Does it hinder you from being yourself and living a ‘normal’ life?
Does your mind easily get troubled over and over?
Do you know you need to stop worrying but constantly fail to do so?
Does it paralyze you in moments and changes in your life that matter?
If you have been held captive by your anxiety and insecurities, this book was written for you. You will learn the techniques to say ‘Screw The Fear’ and “Do It Anyway”.
Stop letting your fears from sabotaging the most important times of your life.
This is the time to start taking control.
This book was carefully designed for anyone who suffers anxiety in the form of excessive worrying, for those who get stuck in life and lack the ambition to get things done and move forward. Anxiety is something you cannot avoid, but this book will teach you how to change your relationship with it to prevent it from guiding your actions when it’s not your advantage. In the whole of this book, you will learn, at your own humble pace, simple yet powerful techniques that you can apply to daily life to break the cycle of anxiety, unhappiness, stress, and exhaustion.
You will be guided through the techniques with expert guidance all the way throughout the book and all the tips, as well as the main points in detail. This book is based on research and practices from health psychology, mindfulness and Acceptance, and Commitment Therapy.
The book is very interactive, so if you feel that your anxiety is unique or you have a special case or characteristic, you will learn advanced techniques that you can use to alleviate your worries. By the end of this book, once you have completed all of the lessons, you should have attained a significant progress against whatever anxiety is holding you back.
The book can also be used again. So going through it once may provide you with an in-depth understanding. However, going through it twice will allow you to achieve over 90% in your personal race to overcome your anxiety.
When you download this book. You will learn:
- The root source of our fears and anxieties and why it is difficult for us to take action.
- The only foolproof method to help you conquer your fears.
- The simple psychological tactic to act despite your fear so you can deal with whatever is holding you back.
- Approach new life obstacles with courage.
- Develop a richer and more meaningful life.
- How to avoid negative thinking.
- Solution-focused techniques.
- Taking control of situations.
- Cultivating a healthy mental attitude.
- How to breathe, relax, and calm down.
- Organizing your life.
- How to handle relationships and being in big crowds.
- Understanding what worry is.
- And more…
Chapter 2: Negative Thinking
Chapter 3: Emotional Stress
Chapter 4: Decluttering Your Life
Chapter 5: Techniques to Analyze Worry
Chapter 6: Relaxation
Chapter 7: Run Meetings and RelationshipsWithout Anxiety and Emotional Stress
Chapter 8: Taking Control of What You Do
Chapter 9: Ways to Cultivate a Mental Attitude That Will Generate Peace and Happiness
Chapter 10: How to Calm Worries, Anxiety, and Emotional Stress
Download Declutter Your Mind: How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Learn to Control Your Thoughts, Overcome Fear and Self-Doubt in Order to Find Your Way to Happy Life PDF or ePUB format free