The input and manipulation of matrices are introduced first, followed by the matrix analysis and transformation problem solutions. Matrix equation solutions, matrix function evaluations, and various linear algebra applications are also demonstrated. With extensive exercises, the book sets up a new viewpoint for the readers in understanding linear algebra problems.
2. Representation and fundamental computations of matrices
3. Fundamental analysis of matrices
4. Fundamental transformation and decomposition of matrices
5. Solutions of matrix equations
6. Matrix functions
7. Linear algebra applications
Download Linear Algebra and Matrix Computations With MATLAB PDF or ePUB format free