- eBook:Cybersecurity: A Simple Beginner’s Guide to Cybersecurity, Computer Networks and Protecting Oneself from Hacking in the Form of Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, and Social Engineering
- Author:Quinn Kiser
- Data:August 28, 2020
- Pages:101 pages
Have you been curious about how hackers choose their victims or develop their attack plans?
Have you been hacked before?
Do you want to learn to protect your systems and networks from hackers?
If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, this is the book for you.
This book serves as a launchpad for learning more about the Internet and cybersecurity.
Throughout this book, you will take a journey into the world of cybercrimes and cybersecurity.
The information is designed to help you understand the different forms of hacking and what you can do to prevent being hacked.
By the end of this book, you may decide to pursue a career in the domain of information security.
In this book, you will discover the following:
- The importance of cybersecurity.
- A brief history of cybercrime, the different types, and its evolution over the years.
- The various types of cyber-attacks executed over the Internet.
- 10 Types of Cyber hackers—the masterminds behind attacks.
- The secrets of phishing attacks and how you can protect yourself against them.
- The different kinds of malware that exist in the digital world.
- The fascinating tools to identify and tackle malware.
- Ransomware and how attackers leverage technology to make money.
- 9 security testing methods you can learn to do.
- Social engineering and how to identify a social engineering attack.
- Network Security, Web Application Security, and Smartphone security.
- Examples of different types of hacks and past incidents to emphasize the need for cybersecurity.
Chapter 2. Cyberattacks and 10 Types of Cyber Hackers
Chapter 3. Recognizing and Countering a Phishing Attack
Chapter 4. How to Identify and Remove Malware
Chapter 5. Recovering from Ransomware
Chapter 6. How to Spot and Stop a Social Engineering Attack
Chapter 7. Network Security and Protection Techniques
Chapter 8. Web Application and Smartphone Security
Chapter 9. Security Testing Methods
Chapter 10. Skills Required for a Career in Cybersecurity
Download Cybersecurity: A Simple Beginner’s Guide to Cybersecurity, Computer Networks and Protecting Oneself from Hacking in the Form of Phishing, Malware, Ransomware, and Social Engineering PDF or ePUB format free