About This Book
- Implement Veeam® ONE™ for 24/7, real-time monitoring and notifications
- Virtualize your datacenter/server estate and effectively manage your organization's database.
- A step-by-step guide to enhance your capabilities of maintaining high availability systems.
Who This Book Is ForThis book is aimed at virtualization professionals who want to improve their skills in infrastructure monitoring and management. You need a good understanding of server virtualization and management of virtual environments.
What You Will Learn
- Ensure availability, performance, and integrity of your entire virtual network system with VeeamA® ONE™
- Use the VeeamA® ONE™ dashboards in order to review aggregated information from host systems
- Access the VeeamA® ONE™ business view for an all-in-one comprehensive reporting solution
- Design dashboard views to get at-a-glance views of the health and performance of your virtual machine
- Deal with Hyper-V system storage management
- Reduce the risk of failure with capacity planning
- Review assets and create inventory reports with ease
- Extract up-to-date information on high availability systems
- Prevent the virtual machine sprawl known to cause additional licensing cost
In DetailVeeam® ONE™ virtual system monitoring applications enable IT support teams to proactively discover system issues before they arise, helping companies to sustain their current business needs and predict growth opportunities. Veeam® ONE™ provides effective protection and management of the entire virtual infrastructure that any major company needs in order to protect their hosts, management servers, and failover clusters.
This book will provide you with the skills to quickly dive into how to monitor your Veeam® ONE™ interface and get clients' data and adjust tasks and events, as well as viewing each dashboard user interface and monitoring notification settings. We will also see how to access Veeam® ONE™ reporter and use dashboards to view reports at a glance, and learn how to handle reports. Also covered is application deployment, automation of virtual infrastructure data collection, and e-mail notifications. This book will also equip you with knowledge on how to use alert mechanisms in Veeam® ONE™. You will develop a strong skillset to handle, monitor, and generate reports on your virtual infrastructure.
Chapter 2: Configuring Veeam® ONE™ Monitoring
Chapter 3: Configuring Veeam® ONE™ Reports
Chapter 4: Veeam® ONE™ Business View
Chapter 5: Best Practices