- eBook:Essential Computer Graphics Techniques for Modeling, Animating, and Rendering Biomolecules and Cells: A Guide for the Scientist and Artist
- Author:Giorgio Luciano
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:February 6, 2019
- Pages:228 pages
- This book provides a reference where none exist.
- Without overwhelming the reader with software details it teaches basic principles to give readers to fundamentals to create.
- Demonstrates professional artistic tools used by scientists to create better images for their work.
- Coverage of lighting and rendering geared specifically for scientific work that is toturoal based with a practical approach.
- Included are chapter tutorials, key terms and end of chapter references for Art and Scientific References for each chapter.
CHAPTER 2. Introduction
CHAPTER 3. Foundations
CHAPTER 4. Modeling and Lighting
CHAPTER 5. Scene Setup
CHAPTER 6. Rendering
CHAPTER 7. Animation
CHAPTER 8. Final Look
CHAPTER 9. Professional Practices
Download Essential Computer Graphics Techniques for Modeling, Animating, and Rendering Biomolecules and Cells: A Guide for the Scientist and Artist PDF or ePUB format free