- eBook:Oracle Blockchain Quick Start Guide: A practical approach to implementing blockchain in your enterprise
- Author:Vivek Acharya, Anand Eswararao Yerrapati, Nimesh Prakash
- Data:September 6, 2019
- Pages:350 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Discover Hyperledger Fabric and its components, features, qualifiers, and architecture
- Get familiar with the Oracle Blockchain Platform and its unique features
- Build Hyperledger Fabric-based business networks with Oracle's premium blockchain cloud service
Book DescriptionHyperledger Fabric empowers enterprises to scale out in an unprecedented way, allowing organizations to build and manage blockchain business networks. This quick start guide systematically takes you through distributed ledger technology, blockchain, and Hyperledger Fabric while also helping you understand the significance of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS).
The book starts by explaining the blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric architectures. You'll then get to grips with the comprehensive five-step design strategy - explore, engage, experiment, experience, and in?uence. Next, you'll cover permissioned distributed autonomous organizations (pDAOs), along with the equation to quantify a blockchain solution for a given use case. As you progress, you'll learn how to model your blockchain business network by defining its assets, participants, transactions, and permissions with the help of examples. In the concluding chapters, you'll build on your knowledge as you explore Oracle Blockchain Platform (OBP) in depth and learn how to translate network topology on OBP.
By the end of this book, you will be well-versed with OBP and have developed the skills required for infrastructure setup, access control, adding chaincode to a business network, and exposing chaincode to a DApp using REST configuration.
What you will learn
- Model your blockchain-based business network by defining its components, transactions, integrations, and infrastructure through use cases
- Develop, deploy, and test chaincode using shim and REST, and integrate it with client apps using SDK, REST, and events
- Explore accounting, blockchain, hyperledger fabric, and its components, features, qualifiers, architecture and structure
- Understand the importance of Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS)
- Experiment Hyperledger Fabric and delve into the underlying technology
- Set up a consortium network, nodes, channels, and privacy, and learn how to translate network topology on OBP
Who this book is forIf you are a blockchain developer, blockchain architect or just a cloud developer looking to get hands-on with Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service, then this book is for you. Some familiarity with the basic concepts of blockchain will be helpful to get the most out of this book
Chapter 2: Construing Distributed Ledger Tech and Blockchain
Chapter 3: Delving into Hyperledger Fabric
Chapter 4: Engage in Business Case on Blockchain Platform
Chapter 5: Managing Solutions on Oracle Blockchain Platform
Chapter 6: Developing Solutions on Oracle Blockchain Platform