- eBook:Ace the PMI-ACP® exam: A Quick Reference Guide for the Busy Professional
- Author:Sumanta Boral
- Edition:1st ed. edition
- Data:December 28, 2016
- Pages:441 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
You will be able to understand the Agile manifesto, its principles and many facets of Agile project management such as planning, prioritization, estimation, releases, retrospectives, risk management, and continuous improvement. The book covers Agile metrics and means of demonstrating progress. People management aspects such as behavioral traits, servant leadership, negotiation, conflict management, team building, and Agile coaching are explained.Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned practitioner, this book also serves as a practical reference for key concepts in Agile and Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban.
What you will learn:
• The necessary knowledge of the skills, tools, and techniques that are required for passing the PMI-ACP examination
• To understand the scope and objectives of the PMI-ACP exam, and gain confidence by taking practice quizzes provided in each chapter and three full-length mock exams
• To gain exposure to Agile methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Lean, and Kanban plus various tools and techniques required to conduct Agile projects
• The focus is to "Be Agile", rather than "Do Agile"
Who this book is for:
The audience for this book primarily includes IT professionals who wish to prepare for and pass the Agile Certified Professional (ACP) exam from the Project Management Institute (PMI). The book also is a practical reference book for Agile Practioners.
Chapter 2: Domain I Continued: Agile Methodologies
Chapter 3: Domain II: Value-Driven Delivery
Chapter 4: Domain III: Stakeholder Engagement
Chapter 5: Domain IV: Team Performance
Chapter 6: Domain V: Adaptive Planning
Chapter 7: Domain VI: Problem Detection and Resolution
Chapter 8: Domain VII: Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
Chapter 9: PMI® Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct