- eBook:Practical Test Automation: Learn to Use Jasmine, RSpec, and Cucumber Effectively for Your TDD and BDD
- Author:Panos Matsinopoulos
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:August 22, 2020
- Pages:331 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
You'll see how to use Jasmine’s features to work with a jаvascript application. You will learn how to use Mini Test and RSpec with Ruby and Rubymine. Finally, you’ll use Cucumber to develop your software using a BDD approach.
Understanding test automation is a vital skill for any web developer. Practical Test Automation breaks down for you some of the important TDD and BDD technologies on the modern web.
What You'll Learn
- Test an example jаvascript application with Jasmine
- Use Jasmine with JS Bin
- Work with Minitest for test-driven development
- Test an example Ruby project with RSpec
- Use Cucumber and Gherkin for behavior-driven development
- Integrate Cucumber with RSpec
This book is for anyone who wants to learn test automation and more about test-driven development and behavior-driven development.
Chapter 2: Advanced Jasmine
Chapter 3: Using Minitest
Chapter 4: Introduction to RSpec
Chapter 5: Useful RSpec Tools
Chapter 6: Introduction to Cucumber
Chapter 7: Advanced Cucumber