Throughout this book, the reader will be exposed to the entire machine learning process including feature engineering, resampling, hyperparameter tuning, model evaluation, and interpretation. The reader will be exposed to powerful algorithms such as regularized regression, random forests, gradient boosting machines, deep learning, generalized low rank models, and more! By favoring a hands-on approach and using real word data, the reader will gain an intuitive understanding of the architectures and engines that drive these algorithms and packages, understand when and how to tune the various hyperparameters, and be able to interpret model results. By the end of this book, the reader should have a firm grasp of R’s machine learning stack and be able to implement a systematic approach for producing high quality modeling results.
· Offers a practical and applied introduction to the most popular machine learning methods.
· Topics covered include feature engineering, resampling, deep learning and more.
· Uses a hands-on approach and real world data.
1. Introduction to Machine Learning
2. Modeling Process
3. Feature & Target Engineering
II - Supervised Learning
4. Linear Regression
5. Logistic Regression
6. Regularized Regression
7. Multivariate Adaptive Regression Splines
8. K-Nearest Neighbors
9. Decision Trees
11. Random Forests
12. Gradient Boosting
13. Deep Learning
14. Support Vector Machines
15. Stacked Models
16. Interpretable Machine Learning
III - Dimension Reduction
17. Principal Components Analysis
18. Generalized Low Rank Models
IV - Clustering
20. K-means Clustering
21. Hierarchical Clustering
22. Model-based Clustering
Download Hands-On Machine Learning with R PDF or ePUB format free