- eBook:Advanced Data Structures: Theory and Applications
- Author:Suman Saha, Shailendra Shukla
- Edition:1 edition
- Data:June 25, 2019
- Pages:258 pages
The book offers comprehensive coverage of the most essential topics, including:
- Part I details advancements on basic data structures, viz., cuckoo hashing, skip list, tango tree and Fibonacci heaps and index files.
- Part II details data structures of different evolving data domains like special data structures, temporal data structures, external memory data structures, distributed and streaming data structures.
- Part III elucidates the applications of these data structures on different areas of computer science viz, network, www, DBMS, cryptography, graphics to name a few. The concepts and techniques behind each data structure and their applications have been explained.
- Every chapter includes a variety of Illustrative Problems pertaining to the data structure(s) detailed, a summary of the technical content of the chapter and a list of Review Questions, to reinforce the comprehension of the concepts.
2. O(1) Search by Hashing
3. O(log(n)) Ordered Search (Trees and Lists)
4. Findset, Find Min, and Find Word
II - Evolving Paradigms
5. Evolving Paradigms of Data Structures
6. Spatial Data Structures
7. Temporal Data Structures
8. External Memory Data Structures
9. Distributed Data Structures (DDSs)
10. Synopsis Data Structures
III - Recent Applications
11. Introduction to Applications
12. Applications to Cryptography
13. Application to IR and WWW
14. Applications to Data Science
15. Application to Network and IOT
16. Applications to Systems
17. Applications to Databases
18. Applications to Images and Graphics
Download Advanced Data Structures: Theory and Applications PDF or ePUB format free