- eBook:CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide: Learn to audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems
- Author:Hemang Doshi
- Data:September 9, 2020
- Pages:562 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Gain tactical skills in auditing, control, and security to pass the CISA examination
- Get up to speed with auditing business IT systems
- Increase your value to organizations and be at the forefront of an evolving business landscape by achieving CISA certification
Book DescriptionAre you looking to prepare for the CISA exam and understand the roles and responsibilities of an information systems (IS) auditor?
The CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide is here to help you get started with CISA exam prep.
This book covers all the five CISA domains in detail to help you pass the exam. You'll start by getting up and running with the practical aspects of an information systems audit. The book then shows you how to govern and manage IT, before getting you up to speed with acquiring information systems. As you progress, you'll gain knowledge of information systems operations and understand how to maintain business resilience, which will help you tackle various real-world business problems. Finally, you'll be able to assist your organization in effectively protecting and controlling information systems with IT audit standards.
By the end of this CISA book, you'll not only have covered the essential concepts and techniques you need to know to pass the CISA certification exam but also have the ability to apply them in the real world.
What you will learn
- Understand the information systems auditing process
- Get to grips with IT governance and management
- Gain knowledge of information systems acquisition
- Assist your organization in protecting and controlling information systems with IT audit standards
- Understand information systems operations and how to ensure business resilience
- Evaluate your organization's security policies, standards, and procedures to meet its objectives
Who This Book Is ForThis CISA exam study guide is designed for those with a non-technical background who are interested in achieving CISA certification and are currently employed or looking to gain employment in IT audit and security management positions.
|Download in .PDF format||Download in .ePUB format|
Chapter 1: Audit Planning
Chapter 2: Audit Execution
Section 2: Governance and Management of IT
Chapter 3: IT Governance
Chapter 4: IT Management
Section 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
Chapter 5: Information Systems Acquisition and Development
Chapter 6: Information Systems Implementation
Section 4: Information System Operations and Business Resilience
Chapter 7: Information System Operations
Chapter 8: Business Resilience
Section 5: Protection of Information Assets
Chapter 9: Information Asset Security and Control
Chapter 10: Network Security and Control
Chapter 11: Public Key Cryptography and Other Emerging Technologies
Chapter 12: Security Event Management
Download CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor Study Guide: Learn to audit, control, monitor and assess information technology and business systems PDF or ePUB format free