- eBook:Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure: Build modern data warehouses with the combined power of analytics and Azure
- Author:Has Altaiar, Jack Lee, Michael Pena
- Data:November 26, 2019
- Pages:242 pages
- Format:PDF, ePUB
- Explore the basics of cloud analytics using Azure
- Discover different ways to process and visualize your data easily
- Learn to use Azure Synapse Analytics (formerly known as Azure SQL Data Warehouse) to derive real-time customer insights
Book DescriptionWith data being generated at an exponential speed, organizations all over the world are migrating their infrastructure to the cloud. Application management becomes much easier when you use a cloud platform to build, manage, and deploy your services and applications.
Cloud Analytics with Microsoft Azure covers all that you need to extract useful insights from your data. You'll explore the power of data with big data analytics, the Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning, artificial intelligence, and DataOps. You'll also delve into data analytics by studying use cases that focus on creating actionable insights from near-real-time data. As you advance, you'll learn to build an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud with machine learning and deep learning concepts.
By the end of this book, you'll have developed a solid understanding of data analytics with Azure and its practical implementation.
What you will learn
- Explore the concepts of modern data warehouses and data pipelines
- Discover different design considerations while applying a cloud analytics solution
- Design an end-to-end analytics pipeline on the cloud
- Differentiate between structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Choose a cloud-based service for your data analytics solutions
- Use Azure services to ingest, store and analyze data of any scale
Who this book is forIf you're planning to adopt the cloud analytics model for your business, this book will help you understand the design and business considerations that you must keep in mind. Though not necessary, a basic understanding of data analytics concepts such as data streaming, data types, the machine learning life cycle, and Docker containers will help you get the most out of the book.
Chapter 2: Building Your Modern Data Warehouse
Chapter 3: Processing and Visualizing Data
Chapter 4: Introducing Azure Synapse Analytics
Chapter 5: Business Use Cases
Chapter 6: Conclusion