- eBook:Hands-on Nuxt.js Web Development: Build universal and static-generated Vue.js applications using Nuxt.js
- Author:Lau Tiam Kok
- Data:August 11, 2020
- Pages:698 pages
- Explore techniques for authentication, testing, and deployment to build your first complete Nuxt.js web app
- Write cleaner, maintainable, and scalable isomorphic jаvascript web applications
- Transform your Vue.js application into universal and static-generated web apps
Book DescriptionNuxt.js is a progressive web framework built on top of Vue.js for server-side rendering (SSR). With Nuxt.js and Vue.js, building universal and static-generated applications from scratch is now easier than ever before.
This book starts with an introduction to Nuxt.js and its constituents as a universal SSR framework. You'll learn the fundamentals of Nuxt.js and find out how you can integrate it with the latest version of Vue.js. You'll then explore the Nuxt.js directory structure and set up your first Nuxt.js project using pages, views, routing, and Vue components. With the help of practical examples, you'll learn how to connect your Nuxt.js application with the backend API by exploring your Nuxt.js application's configuration, plugins, modules, middleware, and the Vuex store. The book shows you how you can turn your Nuxt.js application into a universal or static-generated application by working with REST and GraphQL APIs over HTTP requests. Finally, you'll get to grips with security techniques using authorization, package your Nuxt.js application for testing, and deploy it to production.
By the end of this web development book, you'll have developed a solid understanding of using Nuxt.js for your projects and be able to build secure, end-to-end tested, and scalable web applications with SSR, data handling, and SEO capabilities.
What you will learn
- Integrate Nuxt.js with the latest version of Vue.js
- Extend your Vue.js applications using Nuxt.js pages, components, routing, middleware, plugins, and modules
- Create a basic real-time web application using Nuxt.js, Node.js, Koa.js and RethinkDB
- Develop universal and static-generated web applications with Nuxt.js, headless CMS and GraphQL
- Build Node.js and PHP APIs from scratch with Koa.js, PSRs, GraphQL, MongoDB and MySQL
- Secure your Nuxt.js applications with the JWT authentication
- Discover best practices for testing and deploying your Nuxt.js applications
Who this book is forThe book is for any jаvascript or full-stack developer who wants to build server-side rendered Vue.js apps. A basic understanding of the Vue.js framework will assist with understanding key concepts covered in the book.
Download Hands-on Nuxt.js Web Development: Build universal and static-generated Vue.js applications using Nuxt.js PDF or ePUB format free