- eBook:Raspberry Pi: An Advanced Guide to Setup, Expert Programming(Concepts, theories and techniques) and Build Raspberry Pi Projects
- Author:Joe Grant
- Data:August 15, 2020
- Pages:238 pages
In this book you’ll discover…
• Conceptual clarity of Raspberry Pi.
• Explanations that don't get too nerdy and difficult to follow.
• How to master the secrets of your Raspberry Pi and unlock it's hidden potential.
• Creative ideas and templates providing you with virtually endless projects to build.
• How to make use of Python to bring out the fullest of each Pi project.
• Projects and exercises with code that you can also replicate and reuse.
• Proper guidance on how to avoid complications and errors when practically working with the Raspberry Pi.
• Emphasis on polishing your practical skills such as building and coding rather than dwelling in the theoretical realm.
• How to bring your device to life!
Chapter Two : Knowing Your Tools and Their Purpose
Chapter Three : Programming with Python on the Raspberry Pi
Chapter Four : Python and External Hardware
Chapter Five : Sensing Real-World Data
Chapter Six : Creating Graphical User Interfaces and Automating Tasks with Python
Chapter Seven : Raspberry Pi Projects with the Raspberry Pi Camera Module
Download Raspberry Pi: An Advanced Guide to Setup, Expert Programming(Concepts, theories and techniques) and Build Raspberry Pi Projects PDF or ePUB format free