- eBook:Zoom Meetings: An Ultimate Guide for Beginners With Tips and Techniques to Understand the Utility of Zoom Application, its Importance in Smart Working and Distant Learning
- Author:Emily Miller
- Data:August 16, 2020
- Pages:67 pages
FOR STUDENTS, TEACHERS, BUSINESSES, AND MORE!
Are you looking for a tool that would help you communicate and meet people online clearly and effectively?
Would you like to have a very clear and easy to understand guide to teach you how to use “ZOOM” for your lessons, important meetings, or daily teaching classes?
If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, then keep reading…
There is no doubt that from now on, the communication in the world will never be the same, and what can be done online will be done online. And the ones who master this system faster will have even more advantages later on…
For this exact reason, I’ve created a guide that would lead you through the most popular online communication tool right now called “ZOOM,” so every time you are about to go online and set up a meeting or a lesson, you know exactly what to do.
Here is just a fraction of what’s inside:
- Why ZOOM over other online communication platforms?
- Step-by-step set up guide for complete ZOOM beginners
- Everything you need to know about classes and meetings on the platform
- VIDEO or AUDIO? Which calling method to use and when
- 5 Powerful Features that make ZOOM compelling to businesses and corporations
- Paid vs. Free? Which one should you choose
- For teachers and students – how to use it for recorded and live classes
- Much much more…
Chapter 2: Zoom – An Introduction
Chapter 3: How to use Zoom
Chapter 4: Uses, Tips and Best Practices
Chapter 5: Zoom and your Business
Chapter 6: Zoom and Distant learning in a world of Pandemic
Chapter 7: Zoom and Pandemic
Download Zoom Meetings: An Ultimate Guide for Beginners With Tips and Techniques to Understand the Utility of Zoom Application, its Importance in Smart Working and Distant Learning PDF or ePUB format free