Practical Contiki-NG is a guide to getting started with Contiki-NG programming featuring projects that demonstrate a variety of applications. This book takes a practical and content-driven approach to the latest technologies, including Raspberry Pi, IoT and cloud servers. Readers will go through step-by-step guides and sample scenarios such as sensing, actuating, connectivity, building middleware, and utilizing IoT and cloud-based technologies.
If you're looking to go from zero to hero in using Contiki-NG to build Wireless Sensor Network (WSN) applications then this is the book for you.
What You’ll Learn
- Prepare and set up Contiki-NG development
- Review the basics of the Contiki-NG platform to build Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
- Develop your own Contiki-NG program
- Perform sensing and actuating on the Contiki-NG platform
- Implement a middleware for Contiki-NG motes
- Build a simple IoT program using the Contiki-NG environment
Developers, students, researchers and anyone who has an interest in Wireless Sensor Network (WSN).
Chapter 2: Basic Contiki-NG Programming
Chapter 3: Concurrency
Chapter 4: Contiki-NG and Computer Communication
Chapter 5: Sensing and Actuating
Chapter 6: Networking
Chapter 7: Storage
Chapter 8: Contiki-NG and Cloud Server